Oy me too….not gonna lie pretty friggin nervous!
I’m starting the process of unemployment benefits….and it’s difficult….so difficult! has anyone gotten the benefits in Korea?
I’m sorry if my post made you feel bad. Let me explain for a second, the only reason I posted in the TTC tag is because to me I still am. Last month when I was 4-5 weeks pregnant I miscarried and this month I’m 4 weeks again and still don’t really see it as a BFP. I was just hoping my posts would give people who are TTC hope about unexplained infertility and what course I took. Until I am 100% sure I have a BFP and can breathe I probably will keep posting under TTC until I’m 12 weeks.
3 hours later…..
I’ve been told they don’t handle my neighborhood and that I should’ve been waiting on the 2nd floor….I’m going to kill someone….now for a 40 person wait…seriously die Mokdong immigration center die!
This Persian guy next to me at the immigration just started talking to me…
First he asked me if I was Korean in English so I just said yea…and looked away…THEN he asks me if I need a registration card…I said no and just my headphones in and am trying to ignore him…he keeps giving me the eye and he’s making me uncomfortable, I mean what if I did say yes you gonna hook me up illegally creeper??? 113 people left…
1. When there’s no paper towels he lets me wipe my hand on his clothes.
2. When my gum runs out of flavors he asks me to spit it out in his hand.
3. When it rains he holds the umbrella for me while he gets wet (no matter how much I tell him we can share the umbrella).
4. He lets me pick all the music when we ride in the car.
5. He always carries my purse (even though I don’t ask him too).
6. He kisses me goodbye every morning before he goes to work….every morning.
7. He scratches my back every night to help me sleep.
8. On the weekends he does the laundry, dishes, and takes out the trash.
9. He paints my toenails.
10. He reads to me (in Korean).
11. He explains difficult things in Korean movies at the theater without getting annoyed.
12. He calls me every day at least twice a day to make sure I’ve eaten and am resting.
13. He remembers everything about me…shoe size, clothing size, ring size and even the time I was born.
14. We do face masks together.
15. Because he gets me.